Here are some ways you can appreciate your body with simple rituals for self-love and wellness.
- If you know looking in the mirror will upset you, then don’t do it! At least not until you are more accepting and less critical of your body and yourself.
- Do not compare yourself to others. That is going to get you nowhere.
- Start by loving who you are, and from there, you can more easily work on loving the body you’re in.
- Eat foods that make you feel healthy and strong.
- Do nice things for your body. Take a bubble bath, go for a walk in nature, do yoga or meditate.
- Dress comfortably and never to impress anyone.
- Remember all of the good things your body does for you.
- Make an ongoing list of all the things you love about yourself. Read it often.
- Be gentle with yourself. Forgive yourself, let go of mistakes, know that the best things in life take time.
- Even when you don’t believe it – remind yourself that you are beautiful and worth so much. You are strong, powerful, determined. Most of all – you are YOU.
Use this list as a reminder to love, accept, and respect your body until it is as easy as breathing.
“You have been criticizing yourself for years and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.” — Louise Hay
As always, thank you for taking the time to read our blog. We appreciate your time and support.
(please feel free to comment below)